Sunday, July 02, 2006

Medical Assistant School Blog

MEDICAL ASSISTANT SCHOOLS:

St. Augustine Medical Assistant School blog is located at: http://medicalassistantschools.blogspot.com/

The Medical Assistant School distance education weBsite can be found at: www.medasssitant.org
Is Medical Assistant Distance Learning Right for Me?
The Distance Education Department strives to ensure student success in all Distance Learning formats. Question to determine if Medical Assistant distance education is
right for your needs and lifestyle:
1. I am open to asking questions to other students, my instructor, and to the Distance Education Personnel
2. I am capable of working independently
3. I can set aside an appropriate amount of time for working on my class every week (approximately 5-10 hours).
4. Flexibity in scheduling my classes and studying is important to me.
5. I am willing to learn through the use of new technologies; I have anywhere from modest to high level computer skills.
6. I am willing to contact my instructor by email, phone, or other methods if I have problems with anything in my Distance Education class