Monday, June 15, 2009

Medical Assistants

Medical Assistant


Aside from Engineers, caregivers and medical assistants are still in demand today regardless of recession which affected so many people around the world. We can say that medical industry is one of the stable and safest places for people to have jobs. After all, health is wealth and it's a basic necessity that nobody can neglect.

Too bad that my brother doesn't have a thing for medicine instead he want to be in-line with culinary arts and seafarer. Oh well I have another brother who's still in high school and I wonder if he wants to pursue medical assistant online through St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants which specializes in this type of course where I can enroll him (I just hope that I saved a lot of money by that time). Oh well, I knew he wanted to be an engineer so I might as well drop that idea.

I wonder if taking a medical assistant course in college is considered to be a pre-requisite to be a medical doctor then I can encourage our youngest sibling to be enrolled in this course instead. She can have the option to be a nurse or a doctor plus a chance to work abroad. The thing is, I'm not sure if that's her dream to be a medical professional.