Sunday, August 23, 2009

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

At this time, I would like to share about my friend’s experience on getting his medical assistant school. I was graduated from high school on 2005, while he was graduated on 2009. While I decided to continue my study in Computer Science, he was looking for opportunities to being a doctor. But as I succeed my test to be accepted in Undip’s Computer Science, he failed. But he was still looking for study in medical field.

He started to find some medical school offers from the Internet. After some surfing around, he stopped at a medical assistant school site, St.Augustine School of Medical Assistant. It’s not a doctor program, but he feel if it was really what it is he looking for.

What are St.Augustine School of Medical Assistant’s offers? St.Augustine School of Medical Assistant was offering a national accredited & certified medical assistant program with their online study. The most important thing which attracted my friend a lot is he could become a Medical Assistant in just 6-8 weeks! Quite fast, isn’t it?

If you like to get detailed information about this fast and nationally-accredited online study program, you may visit their medical assistant detailed program webpage.