Friday, December 04, 2009

About Online Study at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

Considering to become a Medical Assistant?

I am sure that all the readers of my blog know that I did not have my college degree. When I was still a kid, I really like to become a doctor or a medical assistant. I think their job fits me for I love to talk to care for people especially the sick kids and the elderly. I am sure people who know me for a long time would agree with me.

Medical assistants are also seen on regional medical centers and ambulatory clinics where they assist doctors. They are also the one who interact with the public and other medical office staff. Quite a hard work but rewarding.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is one of the most known schools that I admire in this field. What's good about this school is that they provide online distance classes for people who wish to pursue or become medical assistants. Isn’t it that good? I, myself also plans to study online because I don't think I can afford to attend regular schooling because of my kid. Also, distance education is pretty much affordable than traditional education which what makes it good.

I am still not closing any my doors to continuing my study and finish the course I wish to take. Medical assistance courses is a good choice though as they are highly in demand here and abroad.