Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Medical Assistant Career Can Be Very Interesting!

She Want to Become A Doctor
Comments posted by Nyumix,
My daughter said that she want to become a doctor. Well, she is just four and a half years old at this moment. But I told her, if later on she want to become a doctor, she need to study in the medical school. At this moment, of course it is to early to look for medical school for her. But I heard from others that there is a good medical school that have good reputation in the country.Some known
medical assistants in town were studying in this St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants. They really have their reputation when it come to the quality of the school. Maybe there are other medical assistant schools as well that you can find, but I am not sure if they have same quality with this school.I am not a student there. And I don't have any degree from this school. But if others give their compliments about this school, I think it's really good to know more about the school. Or even choose this school for your children.So if you plan to become medical assistant I think this school is the right school for you to enter.