Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Medical Assistant Schools

Med Assistant is available now!
When I was young I used to tell my cousins that I want to be a doctor when I grow up. My cousins had their own dream of becoming a celebrity, beauty titlist and become a nurse or a doctor. I don’t know that being a doctor takes time because you need to be schooling for 8 years before you will be a doctor plus it’s costly. When I am graduating in high school, I better choose to be a manager of bank or computer professional. Then, I end up taking Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, it’s not on my list but amazingly I able to make it up to 4 years.My bro wants to work abroad and so he is taking nursing course now. I found out that
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is the best school if you want to be a Medical Assistant. Medical Assistants are reportedly growing its number of jobs available in the US. At St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants is now offering formal training online with superb program that allows you to study online in the comfort of your home. And so if you want to be a Medical Assistant, check it out at www.medassistant.org for more details.