Monday, September 07, 2009

A Medical Assistant's Story

Saving Lives

Posted by admin on 8th September 2009 in General blog, Medical

I have been working for almost a decade as a medical assistant in this respected hospital and I never get tired of helping the sick people get well and recover from their illnesses. I have lived my life here and have experienced different adversities and different emotions. Many patients have made me cry and even happy, that I love my job this much. As a medical assistant, I may say that I do my job well because I have been dedicated to this task and further more to what I can give.

I exert extra efforts when ever a patient needs me. Unlike other medical assistants, I have knowledge on other things inside the hospital because I am always been eager to learning beyond my knowledge. When emergency comes, even without the doctor, I can do some extra activities but with the consent of the experts. I will never let a dying patient down if I can do something to make him/her live for just a moment…