Sunday, April 11, 2010

How to be a Medical Assistant

How to be a Medical Assistant

By Wisconsin Blog,

I am a secretary with a dream of becoming a medical assistant. My second job was care giver in a home for senior citizens. I was hoping that with patience and money saving skills, I will become a medical assistant, My best friend, also in the pool, knew my dream and gave me insights on the St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants which was accredited, affordable and gave a certified program for medical assistants. It allows an online study system, I can take classes anywhere and anytime. It suited my time schedule perfectly. It imposes no deadlines or time limits. Even if the program was designed and reviewed by expert healthcare professionals, tuition fee was affordable. One perplexing question, how can I be a medical assistant in 8 weeks? I called their online support who gave me personal attention and answered all my questions satisfactorily. Even registration was on line.

Realizing a dream calls for patience, dedication and endurance. It is never easy to study, all the more, if you a working student I didn’t believe, me, a medical assistant in 8 weeks? Thanks to the help of St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants, I did it in 6 weeks. More @ http://www.jobsnwisconsin.com/me-a-medical-assistant-in-8-weeks/