Monday, November 03, 2008

Future as a medical assistant

Shape your future here as a medical assistant
by Noel
My cousin is presently working in a medical foundation. He is working there as a
medical assistant. He has been working for that foundation for the past 12 years already. I remembered before he told me that the work that he does is very challenging and the pay is more than other professions right now. As a medical assistant he has to be equipped with the knowledge and know-how especially handling patients in different health conditions. Before becoming a fortified medical assistant, he studied at a medical assistant school where he was trained and informed with the right things to be done in handling patients. The course was easy and educational as well. He is encouraging me to take up the profession. I am thinking of following his footsteps because based on what I see, he has acquired a number of properties already and he drives a sports car. Well, I guess this is the right profession for me. I can earn and help others as well.
Posted by Noel at
7:08 AM


Medical Assistants School
posted by Jerla
I have a couple of former classmates enrolled at the medical assistant school back home in the Philippines because they know that medical assistant career is becoming in-demand abroad. As a matter of fact my sister’s boss who is also a known Physician in our province took the medical assistant course because he wanted to work here in the United States and he was told by his siblings who are living here in California said that that’s the only fastest way he can immigrate here in America. It’s really true that becoming a hospital staff is really advantage because they make good money and guaranteed to have a stable job opportunity. I was telling my husband even before that I really wanted to work in the hospital but he was worried for me to hop in the bus to get to school because of the bad guys out there might attack me or something. Well, I don’t blame my husband if he’s over protecting me that way. Anyways, he doesn’t have to worry about that because I’ll probably take the training course online. I’ll have to inquire at MedAssistant.org for that.