Saturday, January 03, 2009

Medical Assistant Job Training

Irregular Patterns and my New Year Plans!
Filed under: current waves — kyrillevin @ 5:09 am Tags: , , , , , ,
Lately I have noticed this peculiar sleeping pattern that I inevitably follow. My personal circadian rhythms had changed – which is not really a good thing considering that I have to adjust yet again after the Christmas break. Oh yes, I’m talking about my sleeping patterns – I usually sleep more in the morning and stay up late at night doing something. I know I’m a night person, but in this case it’s too extreme to follow this kind of ridiculous pattern. Nope, not insomniac.
I noticed that I overslept too much. But this is only because I lack sleep for the past few months (due to some school stuff) and I think that it is only proper (and fair enough) for me to get as much sleep as I could this break. The fact is, I’m just disturbed by the fact that I might have to readjust yet again the moment that school would start (it’s fast – approaching!).
New Year has finally arrived! I have so much yet to do. The coming of year 2009 marks the beginning of some of my laid-back dreams in 2008. So I have to materialize it back this year. As usual, I’m planning to update my blog, every now and then. I also want to enroll in some new classes, preferably about computer programming or anything that deals with mechanics. I’m so envious with a good friend of mine who plans to be a
medical assistant this year. An excellent school for this field (for medical assistants wannabes) would be St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants. I helped her in looking out the best medical assistant schools in the web and I daresay that she might find the real academic life that she was waiting here.
So happy new year everyone!