Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Earning a Medical Assistant Degree

new degree
My review class is over, though it was so short a time, I learned so many things, which I know I couldn’t learn just through self study. I am not that good in studying by myself, I am easily distracted, and my attention span is so short. Even the review class is quite expensive, what I’ve learned is invaluable. So hopefully, it will be retained until and after I took my exam. I also pray and pray that the results will be positive. JDuring my review the most common topic during breaks was how to get through US fast. Aside from being a nurse, one of the most in demand job is
Medical Assistant. Some of them are planning to pursue the course at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants, according to them It is one of the Best Medical Assistant Schools. If you think about it, it’s really a win-win decision if ever a nurse or any professional decided to pursue this field. It will open more job opportunities and of course nobody ever loses in new knowledge, a new degree.
No I am not enrolling again…. I have yet to practice my second degree.
Posted by mem