Friday, November 13, 2009

The Onlince Classes at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

On focus : St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

Posted Aug 03 2008 5:16pm

I think I blog not long ago my desire to find some online courses to further my education. Still now I am searching for business courses to aid me in the future. But you know what I envy those who are interested to become medical assistant. Because there is a suitable and affordable medical assistant schoolfor them.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants offers distant education program for those who are interested in the medical field. It is convenient since you will be taking your lessons online. All you need is an internet connection. What I like about it is they have an Online Medical Assistant Clinical Lab. Isn’t that cool ?

What more, they have slashed their tuition from $1,215 to $645. That is $570 in savings. More so, if you can’t afford to pay the fee all at once, you can pay it in three month payments of $228. And if you have someone you know who is also interested in enrolling, you can avail of their discounted rate of $485 for a group of 2 or more students. Just great isn’t it? Medical assistant training that is affordable and in your finger tips.