Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Student Comments from St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

"The online St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants program did meet my expectations and then some, this was a great thing for me being a mom and wife and also working full time. If it would not have been for your program I would not have gotten the opportunity to do this. The program was was helpful and very user friendly."

-- Krystle, North Carolina

"I am currently a Certified Nursing Assistant at the Maternal Fetal Medicine clinic at our hospital. They wanted me to take this course to expand my skills and become an Medical Assistant. This was a great course and great material that I learned a lot from. Everything was very easy to understand and learn from. I very much enjoyed the course and loved being able to do it from my own home in the evenings. Thank you so much. "

-- Mandy CNA, Oregon

"This Medical Assistant program not only met, but exceeded my expectations, I was very surprised at how much I was able to learn while still being able to be at home with my children."

-- Angela, Texas

"I love this course for Medical Assistant. It is a really complete course with many very good resources in my learning process. Thanks again!!"

-- Eyra, Kansas

"I have always had a passion for health-care but never followed that path. I have been a stay-at-home mom for the past 5 years and am now ready to go back to work. This Medical Assistant program at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants was excellent. It was easy to follow and very informative. I was so fortunate to find out about medical assistant program because I could complete all classes when it was convenient for me. Thanks again. Medical assistant program has been a joy to complete. I am looking forward to use my knowledge in my new career as a nursing assistant."

-- Jennifer, California

"The reason I wanted to become a Medical Assistant is because I am already a Certified Nursing Assistant working in a hospital and I am ready to take my medical assistant training to another level and I love to help people and care for them. I do believe that this medical assistant training experience will help me to achieve the career I am looking for. Medical assistant program was very helpful and met all of my expectations. I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for this program. I would recommend medical assistant program to anyone that is interested in medical assistant field, I very much enjoyed taking medical assistant course and having time to do this and work full time was a plus. Again, thank you very much."

-- Tammy, Pennsylvania

"Medical assistant program has been a great course for me I have worked side by side with a ob/gyn doctor for over two years everything I have learned has been thru him but this medical assistant course has offered me so much I have taken my time and studied very hard and have already put this in advantage to my every day work. I can now spit out medical terms to the doctor with no problem and even know what needs to be done most of the time before he even write orders, Thank you so much for medical assistant program it has helped me very much and the text book will be a learning tool that I am sure I will refer to more then once in a while I cant say enough great about medical assistant program please email about any other course as they become available, Thanks again."

-- Michelle, Maryland

"I really liked the flexibility of this medical assistant course. I took medical assistant course while I was at college taking pre-nursing classes, and appreciated how there were no deadlines to get things done. I could work on medical assistant course at my own pace and never felt rushed to get my readings done."

-- Danielle, Student Calvin College

"As a busy mother, I was able to complete my lessons at a convenient time for me. I enjoyed medical assistant program. I thank this company for giving me a whole new educational experience."

-- Tricia, Student Xavier University

"I feel that any job in medicine would not be complete without knowing how to care for patients. I am certain that this medical assistant program with help me fulfill my duties as a radiologic technologist. Medical assistant program more then met my expectations and I would recommend this medical assistant program to anyone in the medical field."

-- Melissa, Minnesota

"I have always loved helping people and I have a love in my heart to help everyone I can. I believe this medical assistant course has helped me reach my goals."

-- Colleen, Pennsylvania

"I love the health care field! I love to help people feel better. This medical assistant program was a huge help. Nothing I would change about the program. It was very helpful."

-- Rachael, Arizona

"I enjoy helping people and have now been offered a job as a medical assistant. This medical assistant program was a great help. I would recommend it very much."

-- Tara, Earlham College

"I have experience as a licensed Emergency Medical Technician and wanted to continue taking care / assistant care to people of all ages and gender by becoming a Medical Assistant. This certificate allows me the opportunity to provide more to the Medical Practice field and takes me out of harm in the field. Medical assistant program was interesting being an online course. Medical assistant program provided me with the information and education necessary to apply with confidence because of my knowledge to MA positions."

-- Christine, North Carolina

"I think the reason this program is going to help me in my goals is because I see me myself becoming a RN and this just the start. I would have to say this program did met my expectations, it was fast and you go at you own speed and that's what I like. I would also like to take the time thank you for making this program a great program for hard working people like myself."

-- Erica, California

"I was RN in Japan. I'd like to become a nurse in the US. I believe this medical assistant program is good experience for me.I think this is good program for my future. I am glad to find this medical assistant program. It was very informative and interesting. Would recommend it very much."

-- Maki, Japan

"I want to be a nursing assistant or health care professional because I want a satisfying and fulfilling career, and I want to help people who are sick to get better. And yes, I do believe that this medical assistant program experience will help with career goals. This medical assistant program at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants has met my expectations and more! I shall continue to use this medical assistant knowledge to further my career prospects. This text book was fantastic, and explained everything I needed to know. I will continue to use the text book throughout my nursing career."

-- Deborah, England (Kent)

"I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to use this online medical assistant program. I was able to study at my own pace which helped tremendously."

-- Sylvia, Florida

"I thought this medical assistant program met and exceeded my expectations. The program was well organized and it helped a lot that it was easy to pay for to. I would definitely recommend this medical assistant program to everyone."

-- Nichole, Oregon

"The online medical assistant program at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants and MedAssistant.org definitely met my expectations and I learned so much and I like that you get to work at your own pace. The videos helped a lot to and they didn't take too long to download. I think this is a great program and will help with my career goals. I am so glad I decided to do this medical assistant program!"

-- Amy, Nevada