Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Medical Assistant School Reviewed

the school for me
Three years ago I enrolled in a cosmetology course that I had paid a huge amount for and given up three nights a week to take. It was a great idea at that time but with someone who had kids, it was torture. Leaving my then 2 year old kid to a nanny was not something I intended to do. But I had no idea how else to do it. So that went on for a month until the nanny decided to leave because of personal problems. The night classes had to be put on hold. What can I do? So this upset had made me rethink my priorities. My kid first before anything or anyone else.If only my choice of profession had an online study version, I would have finished it without leaving home. Just like my friend who is now a
medical assistant. She got her certificate from St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants after only 8 weeks. Now she's earning in dollars. I didn't know that there is so much demand for medical assistants nowadays and it's expected to grow in the next decade or so. And she did this while having a full time job. Apparently, you get to study at your own pace and in the privacy of your own home. I think it's cheaper that way. No need for gas or travel expenses.With the right medical assistant schools, getting a degree or a certificate is easy.
Posted by {girl}forallstatus