Monday, December 15, 2008

Medical Assistant Studies

Maybe I should stop working and spend more time with my kids? I might get bored after few months at home but hey, I can study while caring my kids, right? With so many available online courses, I can pick whatever courses I want. Maybe I can become a medical assistant?? Hehe!! What say you?? I know there are medical assistant schools online available now. I only need to study for 6 – 8 weeks (or maybe longer), and I can get the Medical Assistant Certificate. The course fees aren’t that expensive too. Some only cost around $645. Cheap huh?? It will be a great bonus for me to spend more time with my kids, learn something new at the same time and become a medical assistant in the future. With the flexible program schedule, I can always have my class anywhere, anytime. Hehe Interesting, isn't it?? *start dreaming*Well, will see if I’m going to be a SAHM soon. I know I’m not ready yet, but if my kids really need me to be with them, I might change my path from working mom to Stay-at-home-mommy! Just wait and see…..

posted at:
http://kadusmama.com/2008/09/its-not-easy-to-be-mommy.html